Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch 103

Happy 2nd Anniversary to those at Card Patterns! I've only been visiting their blog for a short time, but it is such a great blog - great sketches, wonderful designers.

For sketch 103, I have chosen to make a card that can be used for a boy's birthday. I haven't made a lot of those and find them a little trickier to make - as I tend to want to add flowers and gems.


I am also entering this card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Mens Cards.

Sorry about not having a different title on this post to include the Penny Black challenge! I realised too late.

I just realised that I did not use a PB image/sentiment for this card. So I cannot be part of the PB Saturday challenge. Sorry about that.

4 comments:

  1. How fun! Love these bright colors and the patterned paper you chose here. So happy you could help Card Patterns celebrate our 2nd anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun birthday card! Thanks for joining us in the Card Patterns 2nd Anniversary Festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It might not have a Penny Black image but it still a fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your background paper, great colours. Great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete