Wednesday, July 06, 2011

New Penny Black Stamp Set

Kathy at The Daily Marker, is giving away Penny Black's brand new stamp set, 'fun in the sun'. I would love to win this stamp set. I've contacted some of the stores I buy from, but so far they haven't been able to find anything out about this (and mimi the mermaid) new stamp set. I received an email from Penny Black (sign up here to join their club and receive emails about new products) about pre-ordering these stamps, but no luck so far on doing that. Now that they are released, I hope to have a better chance.
If you haven't stopped by Kathy's blog to enter, just click on the link above, otherwise...cross your fingers that I win!

1 comment:

  1. HOw sweet of you to post this. :) About the new stamps they are shipping stores NOW---and the product
    is arriving in our stores daily.Simon Says stamp has great shipping rates internationally. http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/servlet/StoreFront

    ReplyDelete