Thursday, July 19, 2012

Hero Arts July Contest

It has been a while since I've posted - just over a month. Things got busy just before Father's Day. I moved my crafting stuff down to the basement so my supplies would be out of the way when we had the family over for Father's Day. I needed to re-arrange the kids' playroom before I could set up my work area, so I only had time to finish off the cards for school. The teacher I gave the 'thank you' card set to really liked them. :)

When the online card class started on July 9th, I had my work area mostly set up, but I had to focus on making some family birthday cards. Now that all of that is over, I can start posting a few of the cards/sets I made over the last week.

The first post is for the Hero Arts July Contest - Paper Flowers. Shari Carroll has a video (here) that shows how she made some cute flowers. I used Martha Stewart glitter embossing powder to give them some sparkle.

Supplies:
Sizzix Hero Arts - Bold Pop Designs
Hero Arts - Trees, Birds and Messages (sentiment)
Hero Arts - Blossom Art (leaves)
Echo Park - 6x6 Dots and Stripes
MME 6x6 Lime Twist - Happy Go Lucky

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Jeanette this card is candy for the eyes!! Full of fun and punchy color and perfectly balanced!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and the colors you selected. Where did you get your buttons & do you happen to know the size? Thanks, Janet

    ReplyDelete