Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hero Arts April Challenge...Last Day

I finished my card on Monday, and almost forgot to enter it! The week has gone by too fast.

I am entering this card in the Hero Arts April Challenge  - Sketch:

I needed to make some Thank you cards for my daughter to use Tuesday night. I really wanted to participate in this month's challenge, so I started with the sketch.

 
I used HA's Blossom Art CL495 and paper pieced the flower. The leaves are from Paper Smooches (stamp and die). I used the PS's border die to cut out the sentiment strip. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn (Home Sweet Home). The embossing is a Cuttlebug folder (sorry, don't have the name handy). After I embossed it, I rubbed over top of the embossing with my acrylic block to flatten it a bit. I wanted a raised pattern, but just a slight one.
 
I'm off to get ready for school - have to finish the Mother's Day gifts with the kids. :)
Thanks for stopping by!
 


1 comment: